handcrafted for your special occasion

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Senior Year Scrapbook

 

High school seniors will love filling this scrapbook with memories. Imagine years from now they will look through it fondly remembering their last days of high school.



Glitter and ribbons adorn this vintage style book. Every page has a page title, lovely embellishments, room for photos and journaling. There are also pockets for memorabilia. Other styles are available. 


10% of each order will be donated to the 2012 Hudson's Bay High School Graduation Celebration.

Interested in making this scrapbook yourself? Gather at least 4 of your friends for a private class and I'll help you create this scrapbook. You pick the style and I will supply everything you need. $30 per person. Contact me for more information.   

Details

Senior year scrapbook - $45.00
The scrapbook is a 5.5 x 5.5 inch square format. The colors are influenced by your senior's school colors. Each page will have room for a photo and journaling. Each scrapbook is carefully created with quality in mind. Beautiful embellishments enhance every page. Contact me to discuss your scrapbook!

Styles - bold and bright, elegant black/white, traditional, vintage (shown here)


Page topics
Select 20 page topics from the list below or create your own. Additional topics are $2.50 each.
  • Assemblies
  • Spirit Week
  • Best Friends
  • Homecoming
  • Prom
  • Spring Break
  • Mr. Hudson's Bay
  • Senior Skip Day
  • Grad Party
  • Graduation Day
  • Sport: _____________________________
  • Activity: ___________________________
  • Club: ______________________________
  • Favorite Holiday: ___________________
  • My Favorite Teacher
  • My Favorite Class
  • Favorites (song, movie, etc)
  • Family
  • My job
  • My car
  • Best Memory
  • Boyfriend/girlfriend
  • Accomplishments
  • Volunteering
  • Headlines
  • News Makers
  • 2012 prices
  • Vacation
  • Next Steps
  • My parent's wish for me
  • My Dreams
  • My Goals